To nominate someone for this honor, please fill out the form below.
Nominees will be considered using the following criteria:
- Current active member of PBWC
- Outstanding service to PBWC
- High level of willingness to help others
- Strong commitment to the mission of PBWC
- Good relationships with those she works with and helps
- Should not be a current voting member of the Board of Directors
Nominations must be submitted to a member of the PBWC Board of Directors and will be reviewed by the Volunteer Recognition Committee of PBWC.
The winning nominee will be notified by email and phone. The winning nominee will be issued a certificate of recognition, along with having her photo prominently displayed in the PBWC lobby during the quarter she is being honored. The award will also be announced on the PBWC website and in a PBWC eBlast.